Deadline extended for ENLIGHTENme Conference “Shaping Light for Health and Wellbeing in Cities”
Extended abstracts can now be submitted until 31 October 2021.
From 16-17 December 2021 ENLIGHTENme will host the international conference “Shaping light for health and wellbeing in cities”. The virtual event will bring together representatives from academia, industry and local administration from across Europe for two days of exciting talks and discussions around latest findings on urban lighting in relation to citizen’s health and wellbeing.
Researchers are invited to participate in the open calls to share their knowledge and results on the following six themes:
- Session 1: Geo-intelligence and urban analytics for urban wellbeing
- Session 2: Social lighting and lighting technology for urban wellbeing
- Session 3: Co-design and community engagement
- Session 4: The interplay of genes and environment for health, wellbeing, and circadian rhythm
- Session 5: Innovative urban lighting policies
- Session 6: Legal and ethical aspects of urban lighting and related health studies
Besides presenting their research at the conference and being published in the conference proceedings, a selection of researchers will have the opportunity to secure one of the limited spots for having a full article published in a Special Issue in the “Health and Sustainability” section of the Open Access journal Sustainability.
Further details on the topics, as well as how to register and submit contributions, can be found on the conference website.