ENLIGHTENme features in magazine of NERI Foundation
Arredo & Città, the magazine of the NERI foundation, based in Italy, has dedicated its entire first issue of 2023 to the ENLIGHTENme project. Seven in-depth articles, authored by different members of the ENLIGHTENme consortium, introduce the breadth and depth of the ENLIGHTENme research in investigating the role indoor and outdoor lighting has on people's health and wellbeing.
The articles of the magazine cover:
- The stars look down, but we don’t see them. Philosophical and ethical aspects of urban lighting by Mirko Ancillotti, Deborah Mascalzoni
- Towards innovative urban lighting policies. The ENLIGHTENme project by Elisa Conticelli, Giulia Marzani, Simona Tondelli
- The impact of lighting on people’s health and wellbeing. A multidisciplinary approach by Giulia Marzani, Elisa Conticelli, Peter Liljenberg, Sif Enevold, Jasmine van der Pol
- Lighting for better ageing by Elettra Bordonaro, Joanne Entwistle, Don Slater
- Building knowledge about lighting for health and wellbeing by Aitziber Egusquisa Ortega, Don Slater, Giulia Marzani
- ENLIGHTENme: how light affects our health and wellbeing by Francesco Nardi, Martina Romagnoli, Chiara La Morgia, Laura Maria Beatrice Belotti, Elisa Baldin, Flavia Baccari, Leonardo Caporali, Giulia Amore, Corrado Zenesini, Luca Vignatelli, Eleonora Pizzi, Alberto Pasti, Valerio Carelli, Francesco Nonino
- Visual and non-visual effects of lighting by Laura Bellia
The articles are available in both English and Italian. Please access the magazine here.